-->

What's New

Bianca Breeze
Ingredients:

* 1/2 cup Bianca cocoa
* 1 1/4 cup milk or soy milk
* ice

Directions:
Bring milk to a boil in a medium pan. Turn heat to low, add the cocoa and stir with a whisk until completely melted and velvety smooth. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Strain the cocoa and refrigerate until at least room temperature. Pour cocoa into a martini shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds (put some groove in your shake). Serve in a martini glass.


Buy luxury chocolates at Vosges Chocolat

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com