Click to zoom
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sifted all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 bars (1.5 ounces each) Godiva Dark Chocolate, chopped
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons water
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
10 flat-bottomed ice cream cups
Ice Cream Filling:
1 quart ice cream (your favorite flavor)
Candy-coated chocolate baking bits, assorted sprinkles, chopped nuts, granola, cookie crumbs
Make ice cream cups:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Place chocolate in medium bowl.
2. Combine butter, sugars and water in saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a boil. Remove from heat and pour hot syrup over chocolate. Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes to melt chocolate. Whisk until smooth.
3. Whisk in egg, blending until smooth. Stir in vanilla and flour mixture. Divide batter among 10 ice cream cups, using about 2 1/2 tablespoons batter per cup. Arrange cups, evenly spaced, on baking sheet.
4. Bake brownie cups for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake tests or toothpick insert into center of brownie comes out clean. Set cups on baking sheet on wire rack to cool completely.
5. Place scoop of ice cream on top of each cup. Decorate with decorations of your choice.