-->

What's New

Sugar Free Chocolate Cake

SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE CAKE
3 eggs
1 c. natural applesauce
1 tbsp. chocolate extract
1 tbsp. butter flavoring
4 pkgs. lite hot chocolate mix
1 c. oat bran
1 c. oat flour
1 tsp. baking powderMix all ingredients together in bowl by hand with a fork. Let mixture stand in bowl for 5 to 10 minutes. Spray baking dish with lite cooking spray. Pour mixture into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until done. Do not overbake or it will become too dry. Keep cake refrigerated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com