-->

What's New

Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes

INGREDIENTS

  • 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
  • 1 cup butter
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
  • 1 3/4 cups white sugar
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 cups chopped pecans

DIRECTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F . In the top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and butter. Heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool to lukewarm.

  2. Sift flour and sugar together into a large bowl. With mixer on low speed, beat in eggs one at a time. Stir in chocolate mixture, vanilla and pecans. Fill 24 lined muffin cups 2/3 full.

  3. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Tops should be shiny but give slightly when touched. Use a toothpick to test.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com