-->

What's New

Chocolate Snowballs

Ingredients
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1 pkg. (10 oz.) Marshmallows
5 cups Cereal
1 container (7 oz.) Semi-Sweet Dipping Chocolate

MELT butter in large saucepan on low heat.
Add marshmallows to melting butter.
Continue to cook 5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted.
Blend the mixture well by stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Cool slightly.

SHAPE into snowballs. You may want to moisten your hands first.
Place balls on waxed paper-covered baking sheet. Allow them to cool completely.

HEAT dipping chocolate as directed on container. Dip top of each ball in chocolate; return, dipped-side up, to baking sheet or drizzle chocolate over the balls. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com