-->

What's New

Dark Chocolate and Health

Small portions of dark chocolate can improve blood vessel flow, especially in older adults, according to studies. Studies also say that chocolate may improve blood sugar and insulin sensitivity to help reduce the risk of diabetes.

One study, published in the journal Hypertension, reported that the antioxidants found in dark chocolate could help reduce high blood pressure. It seems as if the study participants who ate chocolate also reduced their LDL "bad" cholesterol levels, and improved insulin sensitivity. Subjects in the study were limited to a small portion of dark chocolate per day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com