-->

What's New

More Chocolate Quotes

"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate."
Katherine Hepburn


“Life is like a box of chocolates.”
Tom Hanks in 'Forrest Gump' (1994)


"What use are cartridges in battle? I always carry chocolate instead."
George Bernard Shaw (British playwright and critic)


"Once in a while I say, 'Go for it' and I eat chocolate."
Claudia Schiffer

Any sane person loves chocolate.
-Writer Bob Greene

Chocolate is cheaper than therapy and you don’t need an appointment.
-Anonymous

There are four basic food groups-milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.
-Anonymous

Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces -Anonymous

Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.
-Anonymous

Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.
-Anonymous

There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now.
-Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com