-->

What's New

One of the most expensive chocolates in the world

Danish-born Fritz Knipschildt is widely regarded as one of the finest "Maitre Chocolatiers" of his generation.

Trained as a traditional chef -- learning his craft in Denmark, France and Spain, Knipschildt realized early on that it was with high-end sweet making that his destiny really lay.

Chocopologie by Knipschildt Cost is said to be one of the most expensive chocolate in the world. It costs around $2,600 per pound.


What makes this an expensive chocolate? It is a $250 dark chocolate truffle with a French black truffle inside. It is available on a preorder-only basis.

This chocolate truffle is made of 70% Valrhona cacao ( blended into a creamy ganache with truffle oil). It is then hand-rolled with a dark truffle on the inside and dusted with cocoa powder.

Web site: www.knipschildt.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com