-->

What's New

Easy Chocolate Eclairs

Ingredients:
24 graham crackers (in rectangle form)
2 boxes instant vanilla pudding
4 1/2 cups skim milk
12 ounces thawed whipped cream from tub
1 box instant chocolate pudding
(can use sugar free or low fat substitute)

Directions:

Place 8 crackers in bottom of 13x9 pan.
Mix vanilla puddings with 3 cups of milk well then let stand for a minute
Gently fold in whipped topping.
Pour half of the mixture on to the graham crackers.
Top with another 8 crackers to form a sandwich.
Pour the remaining pudding mixture over crackers.
Top with the last 8 crackers.
Mix the small instant chocolate pudding with 1 1/2 cups skim milk.
Let sit 2 minutes. Spread over graham crackers.

Refrigerate overnight

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com