-->

What's New

"Teaching Yourself: Teaching Your Brain,"Eat Chocolate

A new book, Teaching Yourself: Teaching Your Brain, recommends eating dark chocolate, having plenty of sex, and eating cold meats and fish for breakfast to boost your brain power.


Eating chocolate can possibly even help fight fatigue, sleep deprivation, and the effects of aging. It can also help sharpen the mind and give a short-term boost to cognitive skills. Women crave chocolate more than men do when they're depressed. This suggests that chocolate may play a role in improving mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com