-->

What's New

Chocolate Spa Facials

According to a Canadian Spa, the cocoa bean is your friend, in the battle for good skin.

The cocoa bean’s fibrous coating is great at breaking down free radicals, giving creams containing the extract anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties.

The cocoa bean is also full of magnesium, which helps to stimulate the body to produce progesterone, a vital hormone that plummets at certain times of the month and is ideal for tackling hormone or stress-related breakouts.

The use of chocolate products is a wonderful indulgent experience that can give your complexion a boost, as well as your mind.

Read more about the spa luxury at
source
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com