-->

What's New

Fudge

Ingredients
* 2 pounds semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
* 1 pint ice cream*, slightly thawed
* 1 cup pecans, chopped

Directions:

* Line an 8" or 9" square pan with foil and lightly butter the foil.
* Place chopped chocolate in medium size glass mixing bowl. Microwave on full power for 1 minute and 45 seconds or melt in a double boiler stirring often.
* Add thawed ice cream and beat until smooth.
* Mix in nuts. Turn into prepared pan.
* Refrigerate until firm; cut into squares.

Makes approximately 64 pieces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com