-->

What's New

OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES

Ingredients
• 1 ½ cups of unbleached, all-purpose flour

• ½ teaspoon baking soda

• ½ teaspoon salt

• 2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature

• 1 cup light brown sugar

• 1 cup white sugar

• 2 large eggs

• 2 cups old-fashioned oats,not quick or instant

• 1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookies sheets with parchment paper.

Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
In a larger bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add flour mixture to the second bowl. Stir in oats and chocolate chips by hand.
Bake for 14 minutes. Remove from oven, let rest for 2 minutes, then transfer to cooling racks. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com