-->

What's New

No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake

Ingredients
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese softened
1/3 cup sugar or sugar substitute equivalent (see package for baking recommendations)
1 tub (8 oz.) Chocolate Whipped Topping, thawed
1 Pie Crust (6 oz.)
1 square Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate

BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk or electric mixer until well blended.
Gently stir in whipped topping.
Spoon into crust.
Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the cheesecake. You can optionally add chopped mint holiday candy or nuts.

REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Store refrigerator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com