-->

What's New

The Chocolate Bar at Bendels on 5th Ave


LOCATED ON BENDEL'S THIRD FLOOR ATRIUM, ( At Alison Nelson’s Chocolate Bar)

This cafe contains a collection, exclusive lines and features a brunch/lunch menu complete with beer, wine and champagne.
Enjoy coffee and chocolate paired with the chocolate & sea salt sandwich and a Bendel’s Bellini to boot.


The Chocolate Bar offers a full lunch menu, gourmet coffee and teas, savory and sweet snacks, and a new twist on the classic afternoon

Chocolate Bar is the creation of Alison Nelson, who came to her addiction by way of privation. “I was denied chocolate as a child,” she said. “I’ve always been a major chocoholic.”



Bendel’s, like some other retailers, understands that food keeps customers in the store longer and studies show that consumers who spend more time in stores, spend more money.

Homescape Real Estate

1 comments:

iluv2deal14u May 31, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

Your blog is looking wonderfully delicious!

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com