-->

What's New

For the love of chocolate

How badly do you love chocolate?
Is eating chocolate something you do to pass the time or do you really crave it?
By craving chocolate, does your brain bring images of chocolate to you on occasion- sort of like the image of buying a new pair of shoes?

Just about everyone loves the sweet temptation of chocolates and candy. . The average American eats 10-12 pounds (4.5 kg) of chocolate a year. The average Swiss eats 21 pounds a year. Chocolate is the food most commonly craved by women, but can contribute significantly to bulimia, obesity, and binge eating.

U.S. chocolate manufacturers use 3.5 million pounds of whole milk every day to make chocolate

Chocolate is America's favorite flavor. A little over 50% of adults preferring chocolate to other flavors.



Yahoo! Autos

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com