-->

What's New

Long Grove Chocolate Fest

10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Where: Downtown Long Grove,Illinois

Long Grove is a charming four-season village with more than 80 shops, galleries, and restaurants located 35 miles northwest of Chicago in southern Lake County.
Now celebrating its 9th year, the Long Grove Business & Community Partners have worked hard to present this event and believe this will be the best Chocolate Fest yet!

LIVE MUSIC

Enjoy live music on two stages at the Chocolate Fest, with acts ranging from pop to rock to folk to country!

FOOD OF EVERY SORT
Besides exceptional dining at our various village restaurants, other favorite foods will be available at more than 20 outdoor tents, ranging from delicious gyros to Smoothies. F
BEER AND BRAT TENT
Bigger and Better!
TIPS FROM THE INSIDE
This is a "Don't Miss" Fest. Come early, bring your walking shoes and don't forget the camera! See the Website for driving directions. For lodging, check our Area Lodging Guide.

Find the Perfect Gift on eBay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com