-->

What's New

Pillsbury Chocolate-Hazelnut Turnovers

Chocolate-Hazelnut Turnovers


INGREDIENTS
1can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1/4cup hazelnut spread with cocoa (from 13-oz jar)
2tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
1/2ripe medium pear, peeled, cored, chopped
1teaspoon powdered sugar


DIRECTIONS




Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon hazelnut spread onto center of each square; spread to within 1/2 inch of edges. In small bowl, gently stir together hazelnuts and chopped pear. Spoon 1/8 pear mixture over hazelnut spread on each square. Fold corners over filling, forming triangles; press edges with fork to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Prick tops of each with fork. Repeat with remaining roll of dough, hazelnut spread and pear mixture.

Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle powdered sugar over warm turnovers. Serve warm, or cool completely before serving.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.

To learn more about Pillsbury baking products, visit Pillsburybaking.com



CBS Store.com - Shop now!

1 comments:

kubrickspick May 16, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

Visit me soon! www.Kubrickspic.org

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com