-->

What's New

Cheater's Fudge

INGREDIENTS

* 2 cups milk chocolate chips
* 2 1/2 cups prepared chocolate frosting
* 1 cup chopped walnuts

DIRECTIONS

  • Line one 8x8 inch square pan with foil.
  • Lightly grease or spray the foil.
  • Melt the chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly.
  • Remove the melted chocolate from the heat and stir in the frosting and the nuts stirring until smooth.
  • Pour into the prepared pan and refrigerate until firm.
  • Once firm cut in small squares.

Visit Designers Imports for designer handbags

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com