-->

What's New

Chocolate Popcorn

Ingredients

* 12 cups popped popcorn
* 2 1/2 cups salted peanuts
* 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips
* 1 cup corn syrup
* 1/4 cup butter


  • Preheat oven to 300F degrees.
  • Grease a large roasting pan.
  • Combine popcorn and nuts in prepared roasting pan.
  • Combine morsels, corn syrup and butter in a medium, heavy-duty saucepan.
  • Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
  • Pour over popcorn and toss well to coat.
  • Bake, stirring frequently for 30 to 40 minutes.
Let sit on wax paper until cool. Store in air tight container.


Join One Spirit Book Club Today

1 comments:

kubrickspick June 12, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

I'm going to try this. A mix of my two fav's. yum

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com