-->

What's New

Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie

INGREDIENTS
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create 'n Bake® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
Decorating icing in tubes
Candy sprinkles


DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
2. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Decorate as desired with decorating icing and candy sprinkles. Cut into wedges or squares.

pillsbury.com

Nutrex Lipo 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com