-->

What's New

Benefits of Chocolate Milk After a Workout

Scientists have evaluated chocolate milk as a post-exercise drink and have identified several reasons why it may be an effective recovery aid:

  • Chocolate milk contains a combination of carbohydrates and protein to help replenish exhausted muscles after exercise.

  • It provides fluids and electrolytes such as potassium to assist with rehydration.

  • Chocolate milk has high-quality protein that helps build lean muscle when combined with exercise and the added bonus of providing additional nutrients not found in most traditional sports drinks.

Milk contains nine essential nutrients, including calcium and vitamin D to maintain bone strength, and high-quality protein that along with exercise helps build muscle. Just three 8-ounce glasses of lowfat or fat-free milk provides about half of the protein teenagers of all fitness levels need each day.



$6.95 .com sale at GoDaddy.com 336x280

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com