-->

What's New

New Research on Dark Chocolate

A new study conducted by the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center uncovered an important link to its vascular health benefits.

The study used Hershey's Extra Dark Chocolate, which contains 60 percent cacao, and reported that dark chocolate has a positive impact on blood pressure and blood vessel function.

The Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center study is the largest of its kind to research the short-term benefits of solid dark chocolate and cocoa containing beverages on blood pressure and endothelial function (blood vessel function).

The results, recently published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, found that consuming Hershey's Extra Dark Chocolate (75g) as well as Hershey's Natural Cocoa (22g) lowered blood pressure and improved endothelial function in 45 participants two hours after consumption.




Great Tickets at StubHub.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com