-->

What's New

Chocolate covered Spoons


There is so much you can do with this treat!

Enjoy them as is or add them to your coffee, ice cream or other creations.

* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips


Directions

1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate pieces in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Put spoons onto wax paper and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
2. Melt milk chocolate pieces in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and stir until smooth. Place chocolate into plastic bag and cut off a corner. Drizzle melted chocolate over spoons. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
3. Wrap each spoon separately and store in a cool dry place,

Feel free to cover these with sprinkles, nuts or whatever !

Get Bruce Springsteen Tickets at StubHub!

2 comments:

~pen~ April 21, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Simple, yet yummy. Good idea. Everyone can use a little chocolate in something. or just to lick off the spoon!

Julie April 24, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

Your blog causes excessive drooling!

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com