There is so much you can do with this treat!
Enjoy them as is or add them to your coffee, ice cream or other creations.
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
* 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1. In a microwave safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate pieces in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and stir until smooth. Dip spoons into chocolate. Put spoons onto wax paper and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
2. Melt milk chocolate pieces in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes and stir until smooth. Place chocolate into plastic bag and cut off a corner. Drizzle melted chocolate over spoons. Refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
3. Wrap each spoon separately and store in a cool dry place,
Feel free to cover these with sprinkles, nuts or whatever !