-->

What's New

Eat up!

A study presented to the British Psychology Society says that people who binge on chocolate could find mentally challenging tasks less exhausting.

Compounds found in chocolate called flavanols increase the flow of blood to the brain.
The study noted some bars of chocolate available for sale to the public contain as much as 100 mg of flavanol, and dark chocolate contains more of the chemical than milk chocolate.


Did you know?
U.S. chocolate sales are expected to grow to nearly $18 billion by 2011. Milk chocolate accounts for 80 percent of total chocolate sales in the US.


The Wisconsin Cheeseman - Delicious Chocoloate


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com