-->

What's New

HERSHEY'S Fluffy Flavored Pancakes


Ingredients:

* 2 cups all-purpose buttermilk baking mix
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup
* 2 eggs
* CHOCOLATE-MAPLE BREAKFAST SYRUP or HERSHEY'S Strawberry Syrup

Directions:
Stir baking mix, milk, chocolate syrup and eggs until blended in large bowl (batter will be thin). Pour batter by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle; cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until lightly browned. Serve with CHOCOLATE-MAPLE BREAKFAST SYRUP or strawberry syrup. About 14 pancakes.

CHOCOLATE-MAPLE BREAKFAST SYRUP: Combine 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Syrup or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Syrup and 1/2 cup maple-flavored pancake syrup. Cover; refrigerate leftover syrup. 1 cup syru

2 comments:

~pen~ May 16, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

i'll try this tomorrow. made french toast this morning...love breakfast.

Moms On The Go May 18, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

I wish I had enough energy to make breakfast, this might have to be my lunch one day:)

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com