-->

What's New

I am Harriet

WIN A BLOG MAKEOVER!

WIN A BLOG MAKEOVER!

It's her 500th post celebration and CreativeBlogMe is giving away a blog makeover to celebrate.


ONCE ENTRANCE CAN HAPPEN BY DOING OF THE FOLLOWING;
Visit CreativeBlogMe.com and check out the goodies.
Come back here and tell me what you like
best from CreativeBlogMe.com
and



1. Comment on one of my other posts
or
2.
Visit Sited and Blogged and Comment
or
3. Tweet about a post on either site
or
4.Geez...be my friend... please- follow me :)
or
5.On facebook? Follow me there too via the widget on my sidebar.
or

6. WORTH 5 Entrances-
Visit Mag Fundraising and purchase or
renew a magazine subscription. This is a fundraiser to help
Hannah.

(They actually have excellent prices on magazines)

Enter as many times as you like. The more you enter, the better your chances are. Just be sure to come back here and leave a comment every time you do.

A winner will be randomly chosen from the comments here on Saturday, May 9th and announced on Sunday, May 10th.


TO ENTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com