-->

What's New

Whopper Recipes from Hershey


Frosted WHOPPERS Candy Milkshake

Ingredients:

* 1/2 cup WHOPPERS Malted Milk Balls
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream

Directions:
1. Place candies and milk in blender container. Cover; blend until candies are finely chopped.

2. Add ice cream. Cover; blend until thick and speckled with chocolate. Serve immediately. Two 8-oz. milkshakes.

Chocolate Mug Sundae

Ingredients:

* Chocolate ice cream
* HERSHEY'S WHOPPERS Chocolate Malt Syrup
* Miniature marshmallows

Directions:
1. Place ice cream in large mug. Top with chocolate malt syrup and marshmallows.


2 comments:

Unknown July 3, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

When I saw that picture, my stomach immediately knotted. It looks so good and I am SO hungry! Can you send one over? :)

Buggys July 16, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Oh my goodnes! I'm starving now, everything looks decadently delicious.

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com