-->

What's New

Whopper Recipes from Hershey


Frosted WHOPPERS Candy Milkshake

Ingredients:

* 1/2 cup WHOPPERS Malted Milk Balls
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1-1/2 cups vanilla ice cream

Directions:
1. Place candies and milk in blender container. Cover; blend until candies are finely chopped.

2. Add ice cream. Cover; blend until thick and speckled with chocolate. Serve immediately. Two 8-oz. milkshakes.

Chocolate Mug Sundae

Ingredients:

* Chocolate ice cream
* HERSHEY'S WHOPPERS Chocolate Malt Syrup
* Miniature marshmallows

Directions:
1. Place ice cream in large mug. Top with chocolate malt syrup and marshmallows.


4 comments:

Lolli July 3, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

When I saw that picture, my stomach immediately knotted. It looks so good and I am SO hungry! Can you send one over? :)

Buggys July 16, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Oh my goodnes! I'm starving now, everything looks decadently delicious.

vincent,  August 1, 2009 at 4:23 PM  

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com