From Betty Crocker
2 cups Fiber One® original bran cereal
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups fat-free (skim) milk
1 box (6-serving size) chocolate pudding and pie filling mix (not instant)
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
Chocolate curls, if desired
Total Time: 10 min
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Place cereal in resealable food-storage plastic bag; seal bag and finely crush with rolling pin or meat mallet until it resembles graham cracker crumbs (or finely crush in food processor).
2. In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients until blended. Press crust mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and up sides of 9-inch glass pie plate.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until firm. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4. Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, cook milk and pudding mix over medium heat 5 to 8 minutes or until mixture comes to a full boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add chips; stir until chips are melted and smooth. Pour into medium bowl; cover surface of pudding with plastic wrap. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cold.
5. Spoon and spread pudding evenly into crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours until set. Top each serving with whipped topping and chocolate curl.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.