-->

What's New

Betty Crocker Chocolate Truffles Topiary



Here is a cute idea that can make for a fun project.
From Betty Crocker

  • 1 round florists' foam topiary with dowel and base, 5 inches in diameter
  • Flowerpot to fit topiary base, about 6 inches in diameter
  • Rocks to weight flowerpot
  • Toothpicks
  • 36 to 48 chocolate truffles with firm centers, about 1 1/4 inches in diameter
  • Plastic wrap or aluminum foil
  • 2 to 3 cups fresh raspberries
  • 1 yard 1-inch-wide white and gold ribbon

1. Press topiary base securely in flowerpot (glue if necessary). Fill pot 2/3 full with rocks.
2. Insert toothpicks into topiary ball; push truffles onto toothpicks.
3. Line top of pot with plastic wrap; cover with raspberries. Tie ribbon into bow on dowel.


enjoy

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com