Here is a cute idea that can make for a fun project.
From Betty Crocker
- 1 round florists' foam topiary with dowel and base, 5 inches in diameter
- Flowerpot to fit topiary base, about 6 inches in diameter
- Rocks to weight flowerpot
- 36 to 48 chocolate truffles with firm centers, about 1 1/4 inches in diameter
- Plastic wrap or aluminum foil
- 2 to 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 yard 1-inch-wide white and gold ribbon
1. Press topiary base securely in flowerpot (glue if necessary). Fill pot 2/3 full with rocks.
2. Insert toothpicks into topiary ball; push truffles onto toothpicks.
3. Line top of pot with plastic wrap; cover with raspberries. Tie ribbon into bow on dowel.