-->

What's New

Pillsbury Confetti Rocky Road Bars

Confetti Rocky Road Bars

This is an easy one that requires refrigerator dough!

INGREDIENTS
1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups miniature creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, halved or coarsely broken
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
3/4 cup salted peanuts
1/3 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces


DIRECTIONS
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 13x9-inch pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan.
2. Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown.
3. Immediately sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crust. Sprinkle with half of the cookies. Sprinkle with all of the chocolate chips, peanuts and candy-coated chocolate pieces. Sprinkle with remaining cookies; press lightly into marshmallows.
4. Bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows begin to puff. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com