-->

What's New

What would you Chocolate Cover?




Fritos 

While David Lebovitz was dreaming of "white chocolate-coated Fritos" one of his Austin, Texas, cooking class participants presented the group with these chocolate-covered Fritos with chipotle pepper sprinkled on top. Photo courtesy of David Lebovitz via Flickr.com.



Beef Jerky

Anders Sandberg loves experimenting with food, and in August 2007 his combination of beef jerky and milk chocolate proved to be a success. He started with mixed reindeer/elk jerky and used a melted Lindt's Excellence Chili Bar for a blend of spicy sweetness. Photo courtesy of Anders Sandberg via Flickr.com.







Carrots

While this looks delectable, how scrumptious can raw carrots covered in chocolate really be? This dessert, made by Chef Sean Brock from McCrady's Restaurant in Charleston, South Carolina, is brown-butter caramel ice cream and cocoa crumbles, all topped with the fresh-from-the-garden, chocolate-covered carrots. Photo courtesy of Joan Perry.





5 comments:

Patricia Rockwell January 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

I have had chocolate-covered pretzels! To die for!

Eric January 27, 2010 at 5:26 AM  

Yummy & Delicious also ur blog is really nice and informative, i truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Advertising Team for Promotion & Marketing then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared with my friends hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 10:39 AM  

I love chocolate covered blueberries, but I'd like to try it on sesame sticks! :-)

Mrs Sweetwater February 2, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

I made chocolate candy lastnite. tonite I'm going to cover some nuts, dried cherries, dried cranberries, and some rice cereal. I plan to make a mix of the chocolate covered fruit and nuts and to eat the cereal by itself on icecream. since I bought a chocolate pot I've made quite a few chocolates and I think I'll keep making them if I get more recipes. how bout a special on Chocolate Turtles and Candymaking.

vickie February 4, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Hi Anna! Please come and visit me, I have something for you. :)

http://www.digivickie.com

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com