-->

What's New

Betty Crocker Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies



Prize-Winning Recipe 2010! Whip up a batch of cookies with chunks of chocolate and a touch of minty freshness.


1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
6 to 8 drops green food color
1 egg
1 cup creme de menthe baking chips
1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks


Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms. Stir in creme de menthe baking chips and chocolate chunks.
Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature.


2 comments:

Catherine November 20, 2010 at 1:37 PM  

I just saw this recipe in this months cooking magazine that I got in the mail. These cookies just look to good not to try. It's a very creative twist on a timeless classic!

Serendipity is Sweet November 26, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Mmm. I love mint chocolate chip ice cream. This sounds like a winner :)

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com