-->

What's New

Pillsbury Jingle Bell Cookie Pizza




INGREDIENTS
1roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 1/2cups miniature marshmallows
1/2cup red and green candy-coated chocolate candies
1/2cup hot fudge topping, heated, if desired

DIRECTIONS
1Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan with shortening, or spray with cooking spray. In pan, break up cookie dough into pieces and press out dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust. Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
2Sprinkle marshmallows and candies evenly over crust. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed. Drizzle hot fudge topping over top. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Cut into wedges to serve.
Use candy-coated chocolate candies in all colors for a festive New Year's party cookie! For taste variations, add 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips or peanut butter chips after drizzling with hot fudge.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com