-->

What's New

Deal Seeking Tuesday!

New Coupons!
$0.50/1 Life Savers Mints Bottle and $0.50/1 Skittles Bottle
National: $5 for a 2-pack BluApple to Safely Extend the Freshness of Fruits & Veggies


Cut down on grocery trips and save money by extending the life of your produce with BluApple. Just toss it in with your fruits or veggies and enjoy them for up to three times longer! As the produce emits ethylene gas, BluApple absorbs the gas to slow down the spoiling process. One lasts up to three months in the fridge, and can be refilled an unlimited number of times.

National: $5 for a 2-pack BluApple to Safely Extend the Freshness of Fruits & Veggies


0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com