-->

What's New

Picture Day






This looks like a regular ordinary chocolate cake but, the topping is fudge!
It was an experiment done during college with some inebriated friends.
It solved the crises at the time........

I'm participating in March Madness.
Are you?


12 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse,  March 6, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

Looks like you are my kind of friend. I love all your chocolate. Dropping in from Ann's, hope you are having a great night.

Lizzie,  March 6, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

numm numm chocolate!

came over for VGNO *cheers*

Anonymous,  March 6, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

That looks insanely delicious! Happy VGNO!

Debbie,  March 6, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

That looks incredible. Happy VGNO!

Stacy Uncorked,  March 6, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

That looks absolutely decadent! ;) Happy VGNO! :)

~Sandy~,  March 6, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Yummy blog! Just stopping by to say hello and Happy VGNO!!!!

I am Harriet,  March 7, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

LLLLLOOOOVVVEEEE THE CAKE!

Unknown,  March 7, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

oh my goodness, I just drooled on my keyboard.

Lollidale Farm,  March 7, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

Can you mail that to Maryland?

Lani,  March 7, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

oh my.. that looks good!!

Anonymous,  March 7, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

Hi, Anna! You sound like a Chocolista! My sister-in-law and I blog about chocolate at The Chocolistas. She blogs from America...and I blog from Australia. Together we cover the globe with chocolate! Well, we try to. We'd love to invite you to consider guest blogging for us. You would be a perfect fit. Please email us if you are interested:

thechocolistas {AT} gmail {DOT} com

Have A Wonderfully Chocolate Day!
Deborah & Colleen
The Chocolistas
thechocolistas.com

Personal Blogs:

Deborah ~ Comfort Joy Designs
comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Colleen ~ Mommie Daze
mommiedaze.com

Anonymous,  March 9, 2009 at 9:54 PM  

Do you think that cake would keep well if you made and shipped it to Laos for my wife?

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com