-->

What's New

10 steps to easy and delicious Fudge

Ingredients

  • 1 12-ounce package semisweet chocolate pieces (2 cups)
  • 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
    (one-half of a 14-ounce can)
  • 1 tablespoon water
  • 3/4 cup chopped walnuts,
    toasted if desired
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • Cookie sheet and wax paper
  • a medium microwave-safe bowl,

Directions

1. Assemble your ingredients

2. Line your cookie sheet with waxed paper and set it aside.

3. In your bowl, combine chocolate pieces,
sweetened condensed milk, and water.

4. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 1 minute;

5. stir.
6. Microwave about 1 minute more, or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.

7. Stir in nuts and vanilla.

8. Pour mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and spread it into a 9x6-inch rectangle, or drop mixture by rounded teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.

9. Chill fudge about 30 minutes or until firm.

10. Cut fudge into 1-1/2-inch squares. Makes 24 piece

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com