-->

What's New

Great Chocolate Quotes

The 12-step chocoholics program:
NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!
Terry Moore
Stress wouldn’t be so hard to take if it were chocolate covered.


I could give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter.

Put the chocolate in the bag and nobody gets hurt.

A day without chocolate is a day without sunshine.

Life without chocolate is like a beach without water.

I have this theory that chocolate slows down the aging process.... It may not be true, but do I dare take the chance?

“There is good sex and there is bad sex but chocolate is always chocolate.”There are four basic food groups-milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.


Man cannot live on chocolate alone; but woman sure can.


The taste of chocolate is a sensual pleasure in itself, existing in the same world as sex... For myself, I can enjoy the wicked pleasure of chocolate... entirely by myself. Furtiveness makes it better. Dr. Ruth Westheimer

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.”Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays.

There’s more to life than chocolate, but not right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com