-->

What's New

Cheery Chocolate Teddy Bear Cookies


Ingredients:
  • 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
  • 1 cup Chocolate Chips
  • 2 tablespoons shortening, not butter, margarine, spread or oil
  • 1 package (20 oz.) chocolate sandwich cookies
  • 1 box (10 oz.) teddy bear shaped graham snack crackers

Directions:
1. Cover tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.

2. Place peanut butter chips, chocolate chips and shortening into a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.

3.Using fork, dip each cookie into chip mixture; gently tap fork on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate.

4. Place coated cookies on prepared tray; top each cookie with graham snack cracker. Refrigerate, uncovered, until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes. Store in airtight container in cool, dry place. About 4 dozen cookies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com