-->

What's New

Hersey in Chicago

Located at 822 North Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
Open
Sunday - Thursday: 10am - 8pm
Friday & Saturday: 10am - 10pm

Memorial Day - New Year's Eve:
10am-10pm, Monday-Sunday

Chicago residents and visitors are enjoying the excitement, great taste, and interactive fun at HERSHEY’S Chicago. This is a 3,600 square foot 'retail experience'.

You can find your favorite HERSHEY’S products as well as one-of-a-kind gifts and souvenirs. You can create a gift with a custom message on a Giant 7 oz. HERSHEY'S KISS brand chocolate or be entertained by the “Hershey-izer”, a singing baker at the bake shoppe which features fresh-baked cupcakes, cookies and brownies all topped with HERSHEY’S products.
Chicago is where founder Milton Hershey discovered the chocolate-making equipment that he would later use to revolutionize the industry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com