-->

What's New

Chocolate Almond Coffee

1/4 cup ground coffee
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. almond extract
2-1/2 cups cold water
2 squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate chopped
1 cup half-and-half
1/2 cup Whipped Topping


In a coffee Maker

PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place sugar and almond extract in empty pot of coffee maker. Add cold water to coffee maker; brew.

MICROWAVE
Microwave chocolate and half-and-half in medium microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is completely melted when stirred, stirring after 1 minute. Add to coffee in pot and stir until well blended.

POUR into 4 large cups or mugs. Garnish with whipped topping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com