-->

What's New

Chocolate Festivals

2008 Festivals will be posted here.
Submit yours to chocoholicsdiary@gmail.com

Long Grove, Il
9th Annual Chocolate Festival
May 2-3-4, 2008

This festival celebrates the beginning of the outdoor special events season in Long Grove. The business district, home to 80 shops and restaurants, including the well-known Long Grove Confectionery, becomes a chocolate lover's paradise. Hours are Friday–Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.


Austin Chocolate Festival

Participating vendors will offer samples to festival guests and they can compete in up to 12 categories of the chocolate competition. Each vendor can enter as many categories as they wish and are automatically entered into the most popular sample and best booth contests. The public and industry professionals will judge the competitions and the winners are based on their votes. Plaques and ribbons will be given to the winners directly after the competition or delivered by mail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com