-->

What's New

CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS

1 c. sugar
1 egg
1/2 c. butter, room temperature
3 tbsp. milk
1 c. whole wheat flour
1 c. unbleached flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. chopped walnuts

1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2.Grease and flour muffin pans or line with papers.

3.Combine butter and sugar in the bowl and beat until thoroughly blended.
4.Add the rest of the ingredients except walnuts mix at low until dry ingredients are moistened.
5. Turn to high and beat until smooth.
6.Blend in walnuts by hand.

Fill muffin cups 2/3. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 . Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes before serving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com