-->

What's New

A Chocolate Melter







Ruffoni La Cremeria 2-3/4 in. Chocolate Melter with Lid, Porcelain Insert, Spoon and Candle Burner

Ruffoni La Cremeria 2-3/4 in. Chocolate Melter with Lid, Porcelain Insert, Spoon and Candle Burner


Ruffoni La Cremeria 2-3/4 in. Chocolate Melter with Lid, Porcelain Insert, Spoon and Candle Burner Ruffoni Copper is a prestigeous range of cookware that not only meets the needs of the professional, but also has distinctive looks and is crafteed to highlight the skills of the cook. It satifies every culinary request from the kitchen to table. Ruffoni 5130-10












1 comments:

chumly December 17, 2007 at 6:37 PM  

Great I just lost 20 lbs and I have to find this. Sweet. 20 more pounds and I come back and buy it.

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com