-->

What's New

Chocolate Champagne Mousse

1 cup chocolate chips
3 tablespoons unsalted butter
5 tablespoons sparkling white champagne

3 large egg yolks
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup heavy cream, chilled


1. In a heatproof bowl, combine the chocolate chips, butter and 2 1/2 tablespoons sparkling grape juice. Set the bowl over a pot of simmering water and stir until the chocolate is melted; let cool.
2. Place another bowl on simmering water and whisk the egg yolks, sugar and remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons juice until thick and warm but not cooked (3 to 5 minutes). Remove from the heat and whisk in the melted chocolate; let cool to room temperature.
3. Whip the heavy cream using an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Transfer 1/4 cup to a small bowl and refrigerate. Let the remaining cream stand until it reaches room temperature, then, using a large rubber spatula, fold into the chocolate mixture until smooth.
4. Top with whip cream

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com