-->

What's New

Chocolate on the blood flow to your heart

A Japanese study suggests that dark chocolate can improve blood flow to heart muscle.

Improved coronary blood flow mitigates the risk of chronic chest pain, or angina , and heart attacks.

Flavonoids, a group of antioxidant compounds also found in red wine, tea, and fruits and vegetables , can be credited with with dark chocolate's healthy effects.

Dark chocolate is rich in a potent flavonoid known as cacao polyphenol.


Cacao polyphenol contains four times as many disease-fighting flavonoids per serving than red wine or tea, accoeding to scientists.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com