-->

What's New

Chocolate Punch

INGREDIENTS:

* 4 oz semisweet chocolate
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 cups hot water
* 2 quarts (any)milk
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 quart (any)vanilla ice cream
* 1 quart club soda


1. Finely chop the semisweet chocolate.
2. In a large saucepan add Chocolate and sugar to the water. Heat the mixture until just boiling, stirring constantly to keep it smooth.

3.When mixture is blended, add milk and keep heating .
4.Beat in vanilla extract with a whisk.
5.Remove from heat and let cool down to room temperature.

6.Place in the fridge until thoroughly chilled.
To serve, scoop ice cream into a punch bowl and pour the chocolate mix over top. Add sparkling club soda right before serving .
Serves 12

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com