-->

What's New

Rose Petals With White Chocolate

14 large rose petals, rinse gently
1/4 cup natural cream cheese softened at room temperature
4 ounces white chocolate



Confirm that your rose petals are pesticide-free when purchasing or grow the roses yourself.
- Wash rose petals gently and pat dry thoroughly.
- Roll rose petals by individually around small pieces of cream cheese.
-Place stuffed petals on a baking sheet about 1/4 inch apart .
-Temper white chocolate according to instructions above.
-Place tempered white chocolate in a parchment cone or small pastry bag with tiny tip.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the top of all the petals by going back and forth, covering half of each petal top. The faster this is done, the less likely the chocolate is to harden.
-Refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
Petals are perishable and they should be eaten within hours after preparation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com