-->

What's New

Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Cheese Cake

1. 18 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies , crushed
2. 1/4 cup butter, melted
3. 3 (8 ounce) packages Cream Cheese, softened
4. 3/4 cup sugar
5. 1/2 cup Sour Cream
6. 3 eggs
7. 12 (1 ounce) squares Baking Chocolate, divided
8. 1/2 cup whipping cream



1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F if
2. Combine crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of pie pan.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
4.Add sour cream; mix well.
5. Add eggs 1 at a time. Beating on low until blended.
6.Chop 8 of the squares of chocolate; stir into batter. Pour over crust.
7. Bake 45 to 50 minutes.
8.Cool completely.
9. Chop remaining 4 squares of chocolate.
10.Bring cream to simmer in small saucepan on low heat. Remove from heat and add chocolate, stirring until completely melted.
11.Cool slightly then pour over cheesecake.
12.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com