-->

What's New

CHOCOLATE WINE???

If you think you have tried it all, think again.
Here is a chocolate wine for you to contemplate.

It is marketed as a rich Chocolate and Orange/whey wine in the style of a liqueur. Think of it as a liquid Chocolate truffle. You can serve with or over anything, and making the word "chocoholic" valid. Although, a dessert option is probably the best.



This wine is made with six rich Chocolates from four countries, with no artificial flavorings or materials, it is approximately 10% alcohol. Most so-called Chocolate liqueurs are 20, 30, or 40% alcohol with artificial flavorings.

This heavy, rich Chocolate Orange wine comes in a 375 ml (12 1/2 fl oz) bottle, retailing at the winery for $32. (Coincidentally, about the same price per net ounce as better chocolate truffles (and this has alcohol and a glass enclosure!)

If you are interested in trying this unique Chocolate or for more information;
# paul@shallon.com
#
# 503-325-5978

Shallon Winery
1598 Duane Street
Astoria, Oregon 97103

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Awards

Who am I?

Hi.
My name is Anna.
I am a HUGE lover of Chocolate.
I eat it, I research it, and I live by it.

By day I am a dietician, ironically as it may seem.
By night, I am obsessed with the various aspects related to chocolate.

A Day Without Chocolate is like a day without Sunshine.

Anna

Bloggers are cool.....



This site was recently updated by CreativeBlogMe.com